What I think about religions, this is a very touchy subject/ question but I choose to answer it all the same. My opinion on religion is that I like it, I like it but not every aspect of it for in every religions there are always the downsides like for exapmle in every religion (mostly the long lasting ones not the new ones for example: scientologie) there are always senseless killings of the innocent that are simply justified because they we're in the name of a "God" I find that wrong. I do like religion in the sense that it gives you unity and it can also help you cope with difficult sittuations such as the loss of someone loved. I wont go into to much detail as I can keep going on this for a long time and I rather not get chewed out for what i have to say.
-Chris

No comments:
Post a Comment