Tuesday, October 5, 2010

haha

well so much for an hour or 2 i managed to fall asleep on the floor in my bedroom, yea that's right the floor i didn't even make it to my bed didn't know i was that tired. Oh well it brings up the topic i wanted to talk about anyway, everyone knows that the proper amount of sleep is 8-9 hours but who actually gets that? I know i hardly ever do I'm usually up until at least 11:30-12:00 on school nights and i get up at 6 o'clock. What I'm trying to get at is that we as a society manage to find things that outweight the importance of sleep when in reality nothing should get in the way of that as its a bodily function. We're so "busy" that we cant even sleep anymore its crazy to be honest i don't know what exactly there is to do from 10 to 12 o'clock on a week night. I for one am going to be going to bed earlier.


oh and ive decided to start a little question and answer thing
ill ask a question here and you post your answer in the comments

Question: How many hours do you sleep a night? is it enough? how do you feel the next day?

Well thats it for now

-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment